Learn about how organizations across the country are meeting the challenges posed by COVID-19 and adapting to virtual and remote care.
- Telemedicine applications, benefits, do’s and don’ts
- Taking care of vulnerable populations during the coronavirus pandemic
- Rapid reorganization of operations
- Involving learners in the pandemic response
- Plans for reopening practices
- Population health in the time of COVID
Indiana University Health, University of Alabama, LA Christian Health Centers, Cambridge Health Alliance, Sisters Together and Reaching, Ohio State University, University of Connecticut, Emory University, Atlantic Health, UNC Chapel Hill, Edward Elmhurst Health, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, and Oregon Health and Sciences University
This content is free and available to logged in members only.