A web-based knowledge forum for lowering the barriers
to implementing innovations in care delivery
Tired of reinventing the wheel as you try to improve healthcare? Tired of reading dense papers about implementation without the practical details?
CareZooming’s implementation guides, expert connections, and collaboration software help bridge the gap between academic research and practical implementation for best in class care.
- Implementation focused content
- “Guides” developed based on real-life implementation experiences
- Guides sourced from organizations, conferences, and published content from around the country.
- Ability to submit your own guide
- Access to peer innovators
- Get one-on-one consulting for your next delivery project
- Benchmark against the experts
- Software + services that collate and report on ongoing innovation in your organization
- Identify the most promising initiatives
- Create community and celebrate internal expertise